So, today I got a little creative and made myself a new business card. Don't know what I'm going to do with it, or if I'll ever get it printed. I figured I can always attach it to outgoing emails. I posted it on my Facebook page and the first comment that I got was that it was saucy. Well, if I'm not the sauciest person you know, who is??
Life's too short not to Laugh
That's why I practice "Sales With A Smile"
9.24.2009
Saucy!!
So, today I got a little creative and made myself a new business card. Don't know what I'm going to do with it, or if I'll ever get it printed. I figured I can always attach it to outgoing emails. I posted it on my Facebook page and the first comment that I got was that it was saucy. Well, if I'm not the sauciest person you know, who is??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment