... because I *hate* moving! I have not been blogging due to the fact that even though I just moved into my current place on June 1~~~ on August 1, I was given 30 days notice. There are some issues between the owners and the decision was made to not have a renter, so I've been busy (more like scrambling) to find a place to live and re-packing - just when I thought I was done!
I've become a statistic. On such short notice, I'm moving in with family. Since the house is (beyond) fully furnished, I've had to make arrangements to rent a storage unit and decide what I absolutely must keep with me and what needs to be packed up again to store. Not fun. But necessary.
When I graduated from high school, in my little town of 18,000 people, I swore I'd leave for good. To be going back after (cough cough) years feels a little odd. My sprig of wisdom for the day: Never say never, you'll jinx yourself!
While I've been able to live in relative anonymity most of my adult life (except for when I WANT people to know me), going to a place where a good chunk of the population knows my family name is going to be a challenge. While I hope in the long run that it will work to my advantage, I'll have to think twice about going shopping in yoga pants with no makeup. Sometimes I can be *such* a girl.
Life's too short not to Laugh
That's why I practice "Sales With A Smile"
8.31.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment