Life's too short not to Laugh

Life's too short not to Laugh
That's why I practice "Sales With A Smile"

10.03.2009

My new nickname?

I've never really thought of myself as a great philosopher. I mean, I have a good head on my shoulders and am always willing to stick my .02¢ in, whether it's requested or not. But I like to think that my input is valuable.

The other day, there was an article on CNN about relationships that I thought was really interesting...speaking on how important it is to keep people that feed your soul in your life, rather than people who take pieces of your soul from you. It was a fascinating article. You can read it here. The author made reference to Aristotle, because some of his work was so forward thinking. It was a very entertaining piece that really hit home for me.

Shortly after that, I was having a discussion with a friend of mine about that article, and we got into a very long and involved conversation about people, life, work, metaphysics, friendship and all the emotions I've been dealing with as I go through the trials and tribulations of being out of work.

Next thing I knew, there was an email in my inbox calling me BARISTOTLE.

I liked it. I think I'll keep it.

1 comment:

The Wine Whore said...

LOL! Very interesting point of view on relationships... also love the new nickname!

Cheers!