Life's too short not to Laugh

Life's too short not to Laugh
That's why I practice "Sales With A Smile"

9.04.2009

In The Pink?

I'm definitely off my game today. I woke up with my right eye puffy, red and tearing. Having worked for an eye doctor for a long time, and having had my battles with dry eye, I know this is not good. After some cajoling and a plaintive sob story that "I used to work for an eye doctor, I know what I'm talking about," the gatekeeper at the GPs office finally got the OK to squeeze me in, several hours from now.
While it's some consolation that now I don't have to wait until September to have my eye looked at, it does nothing to alleviate the searing burning feeling that just won't go away, despite copious amounts of artificial tears. Or the nagging fear, thanks to an overprotective mom, that if I don't take care of it, I'll go blind (my rational mind knows better, trust me). I'll put up something more interesting and theme related later.
See, I told you they were misadventures!

No comments: